A pack ‘n play provides a safe and fun space for your kid to play. A pack ‘n play works as a perfect play area during your baby’s early months. Additionally, you can put safe toys inside the pack ‘n play to keep your baby entertained. These baby playpens require some practice to assemble and disassemble. It can seem a little exhausting at first, but once you get better at it, it gets quite easy to assemble and disassemble the pack and play.
How to set up Graco Pack ‘n Play Bassinet
The following instructions will help you on setting up a Graco Pack ‘n Play Bassinet:
- First of all, remove the Graco Pack ‘n Play from its carrying bag. Then, place the bottom side that consists of two legs and two wheels on the floor. Now, make sure that the piece connected to the red pull tab is as high as possible(Source).
- Grab and pull up the center of long bars until all the parts click and lock into the right place. Now, you won’t be able to move any of these parts on the long bars.
- Now, grab and pull the center of the short bars until all the parts click and lock into the right place. Then, you won’t be able to move any parts of the short bars.
- Push all the pieces connected to the red pull tab down, towards the bottom. You may have to stop intermittently and adjust the sides to push down the pull tab further. Continue doing it until all its sides are even with the bottom of the pack and play.
- Now, place the pad in the bottom of the pack ‘n play. Make sure that the corners of the pads with velcro tabs are in the same angles as the slots on the base.
- Slide the velcro tabs through the slots in the base and fasten them to the fasteners.
How to disassemble Graco Pack ‘n Play?
Here is a how you can disassemble Graco Pack ‘n Play in a few easy steps:
- Unhook all the velcro tabs from the bottom of the pack and play.
- Now, position yourself on the top of the pack ‘n play. The pad in the bottom consists of four vertical sections. Lift one of the outer pads while pulling the velcro tab through the slot at the bottom of the Graco Pack ‘n Play. Repeat this process for the opposite pad and then for the rest of the pads. Now, you will be able to see the red pull tab in the center.
- Pull the red pull tab as high as you can until the bars at the top of the pack n play fall around its frame, and the bottom reaches the same height as the frame. Now, locate the buttons on the centers of the outer sides of the bars.
- Press the two buttons on the opposite sides of the long bars and then push the centers of the bars down as far as you can; this will break up the bars into a centerpiece. Then, repeat the same process for the two short bars. Make sure that the long bars don’t click back into place while doing it.
- If the bars do click back into place, you will need to start over. Make sure to pop the pack and play up without the pad before starting over.
- Now, pull all the sides of the pack and play in together and bunch it up. You can easily fit it in the accompanying carrying bag.
You May Also Enjoy: Best Exersaucer for Baby in 2020 – Reviewed & Comparison Guide
How to set up a Cosco Pack ‘n Play?
The following instructions will help you on how to set up a Cosco playpen:
- Stand up the pack ‘n play on its legs and pull on opposite corners to separate the legs.
- Pull up the strap on the center lock, and hold it until all the sides of the frame lock into place. You can use your other hand to help the rails lock into place until you hear a click sound.
- Once the rails click into the right place, push down on the center lock. Place the floorboard on the bottom of the pack and play before letting your little one inside it.
- Rearrange or align the hook-and-loop straps to get the proper fit.
How to disassemble a Cosco Pack ‘n Play?
Here are the step-by-step instructions that you can follow to disassemble a Cosco Pack ‘n Play:
- Remove the hook-and-loop straps on the floorboard and then remove the floorboard. Now, pull up the center lock strap halfway.
- Take any one of the two longer side rails and squeeze its lock located in the center. Slightly pull it up before pushing it down. Repeat the same process with the other long side of the rail.
- Take any one of the two shorter side rails and squeeze its lock located in the center. Pull up the fence slightly before pushing it down. Repeat the same process for the other side of the shorter wall.
- Once all these rails are unlocked, pull the tab on center-lock up. Wrap up the floorboard around the folded pack-and-play to store it securely.
You May Also Enjoy: The Best Baby Gates of 2020 – Safest and Most Secure
Ingenuity Pack and Play Set up
The following step-by-step instructions can be followed to set up Ingenuity Pack ‘n Play:
- Unwrap the floorboard that was wrapped around the pack ‘n play and put it aside. Now, stand the playard up on its legs with its center half raised.
- Pull up all the four rails one by one until they all lock into place and you hear a click.
- Now, push the center hub down towards the floor. But, if notice one of the rails not locked into place, pull up the central hub and then fix the fence into its place. You can’t fix the fence into the position if the center hub is entirely flat.
- Place the floorboard inside the pack and play with its soft side facing up. Press down all the corners of the floorboard to secure the engagement of hook-and-loop tape underneath.
Read Our Guide on Best Baby Playpens
In the market for a baby playpen? Check out this guide comparing the features of some of the best ones in our opinion.
Other Articles You May Enjoy
There are a few things that are a must-have in your baby registry, and a stroller is one of them. However, if you are a parent who has an adventurous side, an all-terrain stroller could be your...
Perambulators (early strollers), which are commonly known as prams, were first introduced in Britain during the mid-1800s. After Queen Victoria purchased three such carriages, all mothers in English...
If you have your second kid on the way and your first one is about three to five years old, a sit and stand stroller is what you need. Sit and stand strollers can accommodate two children at the...